Membership Has Its Privileges
● Full tenant screening: CORI/Credit Checks
● Completion of all leases & contractual obligations by landlord & tenant
● Resolving resident issues & complaints
● Tenant move in/out checklists
● Enforcement of lease requirements
● Experience with evictions and back rent collections. We will work with your legal counsel or contract the appropriate lawyer with negotiated volume rates.
● Marketing and leasing your property
● Full service real estate office
● 24 hour on-call services
● Complete make-ready services from trash out to move in ready
● Planned preventative maintenance
● Grounds and snow plowing/shoveling services
● Full landscaping
● General maintenance/handyman work, cleaning & upkeep
● Collection of rents, condo fees, and all record keeping
● Payment of all bills authorized by your review
● All bank reconciliations & account tracking
● Available tax services
● Monthly management reports to you
● Full computerized management transactions.
● Information may be retrieved &/or reviewed at any time for
effective evaluation of your investment
Comprehensive Property Management Services
Empire Management Company has been successfully managing apartment buildings of all sizes since 1994. Whether you own a single-family, multi-family or a large, multi-unit complex, Empire will help you get the highest potential return on your investment (ROI). We will evaluate your property in its current state and then make recommendations as to how you can improve your bottom line, whether through lowering operating costs, increasing revenue or both. We’ll also handle the headaches of being a landlord so you can spend your time doing other things. Empire has a proven business model and infrastructure that streamline the process of managing your property from start to finish. Feel free to go golfing or take a vacation and let us handle the day-to-day business of running your rental property. You won’t have to worry about what’s going on with your investment property and at the end of each month, your check and detailed report will be sent directly to you. Our fees are tax deductible and your accountant will appreciate receiving detailed, concise reports on your property, potentially lowering your annual accounting costs through time savings. Here’s a list of the services we offer:
● Vacancy advertising
● Apartment showings
● Tenant screening/placement
● Rent collection
● Unit turnover
● Maintenance (plumbing/electrical/carpentry)
● Snow Plowing
● 24-hr Emergency service
Frequently Asked Questions
What is property management?
Property management is the operation, control, and oversight of real estate as used in its most broad terms. Management indicates a need to be cared for, monitored and accountability given for its useful life and condition. This is much akin to the role of management in any business.
What does Empire charge for property management?
Each property is different and has different management needs. Empire will mostly charge a percentage of the gross rent collected. What does that mean?- It means we only collect a set percentage of rent collected in a month. Therefore, it is in our best interest to seek out tenants during the month to make sure they are paying their monthly rent. The more money you make in a month, the more our percentage is. We make more money by you getting more money in return.
What can Empire do for my property?
As your property manager, we make it easier to find and retain great tenants by providing advertising, sales and rentals services, reporting, compliance, maintenance, as well as advise and assistance on evictions and dealing with problem tenants. Our services are both affordable and productive, allowing you to leave the management of your property to us, so you can focus on your life.
Does Empire rent out empty units?
Yes. Empire will advertise, showcase, any empty units that we manage as well as tenant screening, income verification, and background checks. Please contact one of our property managers for pricing.
Does Empire perform maintenance?
Yes. Empire has a professional maintenance staff that is able to perform any maintenance task your building may require.
Send Us A Message
Contact Empire Property Management